Kohinoor Industries was proposed to be established in the year 2009. Our plant is constructed in an area of 2.5 acres of land with modern infrastructures and is an EU approved plant, Situated in Udupi district which is in the state of Karnataka. Udupi is a coastal terrain enveloped by lush green flora and backwaters that gives the perfect environment for Kohinoor Industries office and processing plant to capture the rich marine resources. It is very closer to famous landing centres like Malpe, Mangalore, Gangoli, Honavar ,Murdeshwar, Tadadi, Karwar and Goa.
Airport: 60 km (Mangalore International Airport)
Seaport: 60 km (Mangalore Port) and 13 km ( Malpe Port)
C&F agent: Cargo links Mangalore
Kohinoor Industries has a well organised and fully equipped laboratory which closely and flawlessly monitors the entire processing operation.
The facilities available in our plant are enabled to comply with all standards and to satisfy buyer's requirements.
- Fully air-conditioned processing halls
- Insulated and smooth ceiling
- Flake ice plant
- Chute system to receive raw material and processed material
- Specially designed Effluent Treatment System
- Well designed cleaning table provided with chill water supply in shower with forearm control handle and drainage system to collect solid waste separately and the effluent main drainage.
- Four number agitation machines are installed for quick processing.
- Highly concentrated brine solution supply unit is built separately. In order to minimize the manual handling of the solution, mechanical system for the dissolving and sieving are introduces for enhance hygienic condition
- ICE MAKER :20 M/tons per day
- CHILL ROOM R.M RECEIVING : 20 M.Tons
- CHILL ROOM PROCESSING : 5 M.Tons
- 2 INSULATED : CARRIERS
- GENERATOR : back up power ( 500 kilowatt )
- CONTACT FREEZER : 2Nos 720kgs/1Hrs
- COLD STORE : 3Nos 1200Tons/Each
- BLAST FREEZER :
4 Nos 5Tons Each/4Hrs